I was very kindly phoned this morning by the painters at the house that someone had thrown a rock into our upstairs sliding glass door and I should call the police. There was no other damage, thank goodness, but we will have to have the glass replaced.
Our Tassie oak floors have been sanded and they look just gorgeous. I am happy about our house now as it looks beautifully clean and fresh. When we get our furniture in ... well... I'm sure it's going to look awesome! We have had a very short time to get this work done and all of the guys are doing a fantastic job!!!
The painting is going very well and is almost finished. The carpets arrive tomorrow!!!! How exciting. Our furniture arrives next week on the 12th.
When I was coming home tonight, the view at Albert Park was really pretty with the sun setting through some clouds.
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

It looks pretty but cold!!! thinking I need a shopping trip beofer I come donw I need a beanie - oh hold on _ I will knit myself one!!! and some new gloves. Bought socks the other day and a new pari of boots to keep my feet warm. won't be long now buddy .
ReplyDeletedaisymum