My best friend in Victoria has been the GPS navigator in the car. It could find everything and tell me where to go. I used to hate it talking to me, but now I miss it - it's not working - spat the CD out and won't restart!!! Now I'll have to resort to the Refidex ... sorry "Melways" .... to find my way to the dealership to get a new CD for the navi system. Talk about turning back time. Having never lived in Victoria, I don't know the suburbs or placenames, except for a few of the famous ones. But getting there, that's a different story. A road of some length will obviously go in both directions to a specific point from a T-intersection, but which way do you go, the roadsigns say where to go, but I don't know where the places are. I have done a lot of U-turns in Victoria!

A best friend that tells you where to go.......................MMMMM
ReplyDeletedaisymum
Yes, you would think after being told so many times where to go that I would never get lost!!!
ReplyDelete