How exciting, our new house. Here are some more "before" photos.
A downstairs bedroom.
The tongue and groove is a bit of an issue (not just the colour).
It tends to get grubby in the grooves.
I will have to be careful with the vines as I don't want to pull too much paint off with them.
I will have to be careful with the vines as I don't want to pull too much paint off with them.
The Hills hoist makes a great vine arbour.
There is a beautiful healthy lemon tree to the left of the hoist.
This grape vine is growing through the window, blinds and pelmets and puts new meaning into the saying "breakfast in bed". You can't close the window because this little triffid is very persistent.
You will then be easily able to see the bay and the water.
This room is upstairs and will be our 'parent's retreat'.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment