The fun will start when we get the keys to an empty house. The wooden floors, carpets and paint will be fresh and clean and it will be time to move our furniture in. There will be the usual "discussions" on where things will be placed! Apparently I would be redecorating and reshuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic just to make it look better. More fun will be the "after" photos where we will have hopefully stamped our ID on the place..jpg)
.jpg)
I love all of the big windows. It will probably be almost impossible to keep the house warm, but hey, the views of the bay will be worth it. There is a fair bit of overhanging plant matter that needs to be tidied up, but we have views from both up and downstairs.
.jpg)
The pool is about 7m long and wider than it looks here. I've got lots of ideas to make this area look more "us".
.jpg)
.jpg)
The pool is about 7m long and wider than it looks here. I've got lots of ideas to make this area look more "us".
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment